Only small changes in my Salta Champ project this week, but I’ve made a habit of releasing every Friday and I’m not going to disappoint you now.
New in this version:
- Scoring Changes:
- Tutorial robot pops up to explain when scoring has begun.
- Removed (deceptive) score display until scoring phases.
- “Hint” button changes to “Auto” button (to hand play off to the AI) during final scoring.
- (Re)added scaling effect when player picks up a piece or computer jumps with one.
- Added alternate sounds for piece movement.
- Player can choose to take green or red at start of each new game.
- Replaced default grey style for message dialogs with something more appropriate.